Thursday, July 5, 2012

an open letter to Andrew Garfield's hair

Dear Andrew Garfield's hair,

Just stop it okay? You perfectly coifed, chocolaty mess of beauty. You're distracting me and it's really an issue because I don't want to fangirl out here, but I'M KIND OF FANGIRLING OUT HERE.

Here's the thing. It's not fair. IT'S JUST NOT FAIR, OKAY? I've loved you since you were dear little Anton in "The Imaginarium of Dr. Parnassus" that cracked out movie that was super confusing and trippy and left me stumbling along the streets of New York City with a massive headache. But it was you, wisps of messy, unkempt hair, that left me wondering, "Who is this British, wiry actor and um, why isn't he my boyfriend?"

And now you're all being pushed under the Spiderman cap and dating Emma Stone's blonde locks and I'm like, COME ON. 

Let's go through some of my favorite pictures of you.


Jeepers, you're so cool.  Look at that perfect side part that says "I'm not trying but I totally am." Werk eeehhht!


Um YES you bada$$. This haircut is one that says "I'm rough around the edges but I would totally spoon during a thunderstorm." 


UMM BRB while I go swoon for days. You part so great.


Yeah okay that's enough. Obviously my favorite from Spiderman. 


You may be thinking, "Nina you're such a creep. Leave me alone to my human." But let's be honest. The entire time I sat through "The Amazing Spiderman" last night I kept being distracted by you. In my opinion, it should have just been called "The Amazing Ways My Hair Will Make You Swoon And Wonder, 'Where Have I Gone Wrong That I Don't Have That In My Life?" 

Anyway, Andrew Garfield's hair, what I'm trying to say is basically You Rock, Never Change.

xoxo.

4 comments:

  1. I have been looking up pictures of andrew garfield's hair on google ever since I saw spiderman. Last night when I once again typed in 'andrew garfield hair' into google this came up. I am pleased to know I am not the only one obsessed. I'm not gay or anything, but his hair was just so distracting. Forget spider powers. His superhuman strength lies in his mesmerising locks of thick brown hair.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You took the words right out of my mouth.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is awesome lol

    ReplyDelete