Sunday, July 15, 2012

7 texts that could have really helped Harry Potter out

Today I couldn't find my phone all morning and while sitting in Starbucks before church I realized how much I rely on my iPhone. And then I started thinking what in the world people did before cell phones. My mind trailed to worlds where they don't use them, like in Harry Potter. And then I realized even though I would rather live in the land of Hogwarts, it really would have benefited Harry for them to have cell phones. Here is a text for each book that could really have helped him out. 

Harry Potter and the Sorcerer's Stone

To: Ron-a-tron
From: Harry Potter

"HOLY SHIT. Voldemort's living in the back of Prof Quirrell's head. SEND BACK UP STAT."

Harry Potter and the Chamber of Secrets

To: Harry Potter
From: Hermione Granger 

"It's a freaking Basilisk in the chamber, don't look in its eyes or you'll get Pet---" (she gets Petrified)

Harry Potter and the Prisoner of Azkaban

To: Prof Loopy
From: Harry Potter

"Professor, don't forget to take your Werewolf medicine so you don't almost kill me, Ron and Hermione and then get fired from Hogwarts and we continue to have horrible Defense Against the Dark Arts teachers. K thanks."

Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire

To: Herm-oh-ninny
From: Harry Potter

"THAT WAS NOT A PORTKEY SOMEONE PLEASE HELP US."

Harry Potter and the Order of the Phoenix

To: Harry 
From: Sirius Black

"Hey bud, I'm just chillin' in Grimmauld Place, don't get any crazy ideas like going over to the Ministry of Magic because I don't really feel like dying tonight."

Harry Potter and the Half-Blood Prince

To: Ron-a-tron & Herm-oh-ninny
From: Harry Potter

"So things just got real weird up in here. Before Dumbledore freezes me and I can't send this text, Y'ALL NEED TO COME THE TOWER ASAP CUZ I THINK SNAPE IS BOUT TO KILL DUMBLEDORE."

Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows

To: Everyone
From: Neville

"Don't worry, I got this." *slays Nagini*


***************

Obviously there's so many that could be thrown about in the series, but well, it wouldn't have been the same story if texting was around huh? See, this is what I do with my day. Think about Harry Potter ALL THE TIME. BRB while I go see if I have any friends left. 






No comments:

Post a Comment