Thursday, November 24, 2011

sometimes i dream about spending my life savings on a giant Cornucopia

started a thanksgiving blog post and it just wasn't working and it failed.

so this is it, what i am most thankful for today and every single day of my life:

38 For I am convinced that neither death nor life, neither angels nor demons,[a] neither the present nor the future, nor any powers, 39 neither height nor depth, nor anything else in all creation, will be able to separate us from the love of God that is in Christ Jesus our Lord.

Romans 8:38-39

HAPPY THANKSGIVING EVERYBODY I HOPE YOU ALL EAT LOTS OF TURKEY AND THEN FALL ASLEEP INTO A FOOD COMA NAP AND I HOPE YOU ALL KNOW HOW LOVED YOU ARE.



also since it is officially Thanksgiving it means--IT'S A WONDERFUL LIFE!!! time to watch my favorite movie once a week and wish George Bailey was a real man and also my husband.




No comments:

Post a Comment