Friday, September 9, 2011

friday night thoughts aka we don't have any friends yet in California (and/or money)



-I think my calling is to become a Boston colonial tour guide. Do you think a guy would ever date me if I did that? Well, guess what! I don't care! I'm not living my life for a man. If my one heart's desire is to dress up in a bonnet and freaking petticoat and walk around historic Boston, well gosh darn I'm going to do it! I really think it's what I'm meant to do with my life. I don't know, I'll keep you updated.

-I'm really confused about my feelings toward Matt Damon. I need to sort them out. On the one hand, he's such a great father figure. On the other, I really want him to be my husband. It's weird and I'm confused. Does Matt Damon know that he confuses young women? UGH.

-I really really really really really really really want a baby pig. :-/

-Following Judd Apatow's daughter, Maude, on twitter was one of the better decisions I've made lately. What does that say about me? 

-I need a new book to read but I have no money or library card. Feel free to send me books! I really want to read 'Girl With  A Dragon Tattoo' & that whole series. But there's also a few Young Adult books out there that I've yet to jump on the bandwagon with. I will take this time to say if you love the HUNGER GAMES as much as I do, PLEASE read 'Blood Red Road' by Moira Young. It's so boss. And no one I know/talk to has read it and I need someone to fawn over it with. :(

-I am now taking donations toward the Starbucks fund. All proceeds go to me, drinking Starbucks.

-I miss Demetri Martin.


No comments:

Post a Comment