Monday, July 25, 2011

My 7 links

So this is pretty exciting!! I got nominated by Sarah at-- http://foodandlovediaries.wordpress.com/ -- to participate in this 7 links challenge! I love the blog community and this is a great way to connect people through the blogosphere! 

THE GOAL
To unite bloggers (from all sectors) in a joint endeavor to share lessons learned and create a bank of long but not forgotten blog posts that deserve to see the light of day again.
THE RULES
1)     Blogger is nominated to take part
2)     Blogger publishes his/her 7 links on his/her blog – 1 link for each category
3)     Blogger nominates up to 5 more bloggers to take part.
(Feel free to nominate any kind of blog to take part – we want this project to be as inclusive as possible!)
4)     These bloggers publish their 7 links and nominate another 5 more bloggers
5)    And so it goes on!
6)    We’ll be sharing the best posts from participating bloggers on our blog and everyday onFacebook and Twitter at #My7Links
My Links!!
- My most beautiful post: He really is SO into you . This one is dear to my heart...it's all about believing Jesus is really sooo into us!  




– Your most popular post: How to get dumped by a guy in a foreign country in 10 days haha. The title pretty much says it all.
– Your most controversial post: eh-eh-eh snarky . This could also be titled "Keep your clothes on." Yeahhh. 
– Your most helpful post: mischief managed: on the defense of pranks A how-to on becoming the best prankster evahhh!!! 
– A post whose success surprised you: yesterday was a good day this was one of those posts where I just talked about my day...I was afraid it'd be too boring but a lot of people seemed to read it! awesome! it really WAS a good day!
– A post you feel didn’t get the attention it deserved: a poem i wrote about being really cool I guess poetry just isn't as popular.
– The post that you are most proud of: my name is martha basically a love letter to my mama. GO MOMS!!!!
My nominations!!!
Chanelle - Just Sayin'
Britney - The Why

Keep on blogging!!!! (:

No comments:

Post a Comment